I think school uniforms should be mandatory in high school. I have the idea when I was a high school student. So I didn't have doubt about wearing uniforms. Uniforms have many good points.
First one, uniforms are very comfortable. I have thought"What I wear today?"since I was college student. When I was high school student, I can start from my home for my school more quickly than now. Because I didn't need to choose my clothes. I could wear same clothes every day. It is easy.
Second one, to wear the same uniform can learn about public moral. Japanese teachers often say to students"Why do you wear other sweter? ". I was sick at the stmach for my teachers when I was a high school student. Now I think it was good experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning!!
ReplyDeleteThere is some truth in what you say, but I think school uniforms should not be mandatory in high school. It is monotonous that wear same uniforms every day!!