-Why are you studying Engish?
Because I want to make friends around the world and enjoy talking with them. But I haven't had an ability to talk in English yet, so I'm studying hard now.
Another reason, I love to watch the foreign dramas, so I want to be abe to understand without Japanese subtitles.
-What do you want to learn in this class?
Of course I want to learn Business Engish, however I haven't ever mastered everyday conversation in English yet. I want to learn both sean English in this class. I look forward to learnig about many intresting English conversation with classmate.
Question
1.What did you do in class today?
-We thought what English is for us.
2.Did you enjoy doing these activities in cass today?
-Yes, I did. Because It was interesting for me to hear non-navive speaker' English.
3.Did you think these activities were easy or difficult?
-I thought these activities ware normal level(Neither easy nor difficut). But I could get many knowedge about Engish.
4.What did you learn?
-I learned non-native speakers how to pronounce in Engish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck!
ReplyDelete5