This Christmas and New year's holiday, I have many plans. I look forward to spend the holiday momentarily. However, I have not only good schedhles. Because entrance examination for junior high school , high school and college approach my students.
My good schedhles make me happy, for I can meet many friends. I have 2year-end partys with junior high school's friends and high school 's friends. I feel nervous a little about changing my friennds, because I will meet them after a long separation.While I'm remembering good old days, expect that I will enjoy with them as when we were junior high school and high school students.
My not good schedhles, I think it will link very happy day.But this period is very hard for candidates. I want them to get over the period, so I try hard to teach they in the holiday. I want to feel happy together.
I'm going to go to Ito in chistmas. Really, I want to go famous place about illumination, but I hoped that spend in quiet plase. Ito is very quiet plase, I think, and christmas season is very cheap. How about you?
I look forward to meet my relatives. We have new years day party every year. The party is very interesting. Truthfully, I espsially look forward to getting Otoshidama.But I was 20 years old, I worry about I will be able to get Otoshidama...
I want to make wonderful holiday for me! My biggest concern is about my weight because this season has many delicious food. I hope that my weight don't change during the christmas and new year's holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy your parties and all of the delicious food over the holidays! And I hope you can get lots of otoshidama!
ReplyDelete